Citric Acid (CA CAS No 77-92-9)
Citric acid monohydrate
1. Both monohydrate and anhydrous-BP98/USP24
2. Flavoring and preservative
3. 10-30mesh 30-100mesh
Citric Acid monohydrate
1. Odorless white crystalline granule with a strong acidic taste.
2. Very soluble in water, freely soluble in alcohol and slightly soluble in ether.
3. Molecular weight: 189.1013
4. Molecular formula: C6H5O7
5. Anhydrous 10-30mesh 30-100mesh and monohydrate 8-80mesh
Uses: Include flavor enhancement, pH adjustment, and as an anti oxidant
Packing: In 25kg net kraft bags
Citric acid Anhydrous
FCC4/BP/USP/E330 Anhydrous BP98
Craft bag or laminated bag
Citric Acid is mainly used as acidulant, flavoring agent, preservative and antistaling agent in food and beverage industry. Moreover, it is also used as antioxidant, plasticizer and detergent in chemical, cosmetics and cleaning industries.
Kept in a light-proof, well-colsed, dry and cool place.