Polyaluminium Chloride (PAC) Water Treatment
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: It is in bags for 25Kg, one layer of plastic sheeting inside, the outer plastics are worked out bag.
Delivery Detail: Within two weeks after receiving the order.
Its high basicity and the low dosage minimize the need of pH- adjustment and small coagulant dose reduces the amount of sludge.
PAC is a newtype inorganic macromolecule coagulant with high efficiency, manufactured by advanced process. It is drum dried in solid form widely used for treating various industrial effluents and municipal waste water.
PAC is high basicity (from85to92%) polyaluminum Chloride. Its high basicity and the low dosage minimize the need of pH- adjustment and small coagulant dose reduces the amount of sludge. PAC is pretty effectively to treat the low-temperature raw water.
The water treatment cost is lower than that of other inorganic coagulants. PAC can lead to quick formation of flock with big size and rapid precipitation.
PAC has widerange adaptability to the waters at different temperatures and a good solubility. The dissolved liquid of PAC is slightly corrosive and suitable for the automatic dosing and convenient for operation.
PAC The products and other coagulant compared with the following superior features:
1, to the rapid formation of body components, and spend big iron, Shen speed fast.
2, the cost of water system than other inorganic chlorine low 20%~80%.
3, the pH value is a broad scope (5-9 companies), and processed water pH value and alkalinity small decline.
4, adapting to the various sources of water temperature, biodegradable good. Particularly low temperature, so as to maintain stability sedimentation effects.
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide pH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
2) Catalyzer carrier
3) Cement Solidifying, and moulding
4) Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar
5) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent
6) Paper-making glue
7) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water
8) Purification of industry water and industry recycling water.
9) Purification of waster water
10) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
40 ~ 90
40 ~ 90
3.5 ~ 5.0
3.5 ~ 5.0